Highlands Ranch Real Estate Information

Friday, July 31

Tycoon in the Making! - Real Estate Investment Success Stories

NEW YORK (CNN/Money) - The Bouquets have a nice income, and they intend to keep it that way. After they retire, they want to be bringing in six figures, and they're counting on the proceeds of their real estate holdings as one of the pillars of that plan.

He figured the houses, at $70,000 each for three beds and two baths, were already under market value by about five percent and ........... Check out more of the story at the link below.
http://money.cnn.com/2005/01/24/real_estate/

If you're considering Real Estate investments as part of your overall goals, give me a call at 303-913-9993 or send me an email at sandi.miyaki@kw.com and let me help you get started. I've personally have had many Real Estate Investment properties and I'm familiar with 1031 Exchanges, special financing, etc.

Sandi Miyaki, Realtor